As I was trying to figure out what I am especially grateful for today, a bunch of posts started swirling around in my head. One blessing remembered lead me to another blessing remembered. I have found it impossible to choose, so today is a list of some blessings I am grateful for (in no particular order).
1. A very dear friend who has always been The One to show up when I needed her most.
2. My car (parked outside) had no problem starting today, when it was -8° out.
3. My amazing kid who still loves to hug and snuggle.
4. The client that emailed yesterday to make sure I was available for the floodgates of work that will open in March & April. YAY!
5. My church family that is praying for me. Not just putting me on the prayer list, or saying they will pray. I know they are actually praying.
6. The opportunity to do something to help someone else.
7. That God walks with us through every single day. Joyous or hard.
8. Bible study starting up at church again after a break, and us being healthy enough to go.
What are you grateful for today?
Join us for Gratituesday at Heavenly Homemakers!